Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Obviously that is  the quote of my blog but i wanted to tell you guys the true personal  meaning behind that phrase.I  love quote and words of  inspiration and things that could cheer you up and make you want to do something *wink*not like saving the world kind of stuff lol..but making possibilities in your life and having such positive outlook  about life. Anywyaz i got the quote from the

Cinderella Story (2004) - IMDb



 which by the way was a good movie, it featured stars like Hilary Duff, Jenifer Coolidge and ever since i watched the movie i had alwayz had that quote in my head and since then has become a part of my life.Its funny because fear sometimes holds me back from achieving my full potential, fear of failing, intimidation, sarcasm and so much more.But Ive learned and is still learning to overcome that fear and just be myself and hope for the best.So,i just thought i should share that with you guys.I really did not  have a fashion inspiration for  this outfit but i hope it looked good as i thought i felt..lol..




























                                                           Flats& Boot :Charlotte rousse 
                                                  Tights, jacket : H&M                                                                                      




1 comment:

  1. I like the tights and your jacket is cute too

    ReplyDelete