Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dont just think about it ,Do it.

I'm still pumped up about the whole blog thing just letting you guys know,school recently started , for those of you who dnt know i am in college, July made it officially my first year..yay! i know.Okay so i made a pact actually with my mind and we struck a deal(yes my mind is my friend..i am not crazy..lol..)saying that ill  try better in my schoolwork than i would normally do,which includes reading ahead of time when ive got exams or quizzes,studying,doing all homework etc.I really need to get pumped up about school because im thinking of transferring soon ,so i need good grades.Anywyaz i hope i can keep my part of the bargain while my mind does the rest you know by retaining all what i have  read..lol.. My outfits of the day that ill be posting at least from now till December would be my school outfits and i hope it would give you guys a little info on some pieces to put together for the fall coming up..So,this fall semester im taking some major long evening classes,hope it doesn't stress me out. what do you guys think about evening classes especially the long 3-4hours class?









                                                    
                                                   What im wearing;
                                                           blue cardigan ;discovery clothing
                                                            black shimmery tank top& zip cut top
                                                             shoes; pay less (american eagle)

No comments:

Post a Comment